The main activities at the Hospital are:
– The newly-refurbished Walk-In Centre. Currently this is open each day from 8am to 8pm. Over 3,000 people a month go there without referral for treatment of minor injuries or other urgent but minor ailments.
– The Bedser Hub, whose construction was largely funded by The Friends thanks to a legacy from Sir Alec Bedser. This provides integrated care for the frail and elderly, particularly those with complex medical needs.
– The Alexandra ward, an in-patient rehabilitation ward, mainly for the elderly.
These three activities are run by Central Surrey Health (CSH).
– The Bradley Unit, a specialist neuro-rehabilitation unit, helping patients of all ages to recover from brain injury. This is run by Ashford and St Peter’s NHS Hospital Trust.
– A large array of “by referral” outpatient clinics and like services.
The services provided by CSH at the hospital are very well described on the CSH website.
There is more on the Bradley unit on the Ashford St Peters website
Contacting or Visiting the Hospital
Woking, GU22 7HS
Main reception: 01483 715911
Click here for directions